[ Post a Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Sturgeon Bay Ships?

From: Dick Lund
Location: Menominee, MI
email: dlundatnew.rr.com
Remote Name: 72.129.219.148
Date: 12.30.08
Time: 04:23:37 PM

Comments

I am planning to get over to Sturgeon Bay when the weather breaks. I am wondering which ships are there as of now? So far, the Boatnerd Annual Lay-Up list has the following already there: American Century, Buffalo, Sam Laud, Charles M. Beeghly, Dorothy Ann/Pathfinder, John Sherwin, and Mississagi (is she still there?). Any more? Any updates would be appreciated. TIA - Dick

Copyright Boatnerd.com  All Rights Reserved.
             Instructions/FAQ