[ Post a Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: Line Handlers

From: Greg
Location:
email:
Remote Name: 69.217.172.100
Date: 12.25.08
Time: 10:00:54 AM

Comments

Running down through the Soo one Christmas it had snowed rather heavily and as the AB my job was to swing the boom as the mate slacked off the chair's line. The OS was a rather disagreeable know-it-all. Steering his feet to that monster snow bank was like a magnet to steel and he went in up to his nose. A smile and a nod was all I got from the mate.

Copyright Boatnerd.com  All Rights Reserved.
             Instructions/FAQ