[ Post a Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: Line Handlers

From: JC
Location: Forest
email:
Remote Name: 206.132.57.157
Date: 12.23.08
Time: 03:15:04 PM

Comments

All that the old Imperal Tankers had from on the landing boom was a rope with knots in it about three feet apart. When you went to swing out you got your feet on a knot and swung out. I was swinging ashore at the Soo on a cold December night from the Imperial Cornwall and had a nasty slip ending up in the drink. They pulled me out onto the harbour deck very quickly,man that water was cold.

Copyright Boatnerd.com  All Rights Reserved.
             Instructions/FAQ