[ Post a Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: Fitz

From: Brian Ferguson
Location: Near Flint, MI
email: Roundthirteen@hotmaildotcom
Remote Name: 68.79.122.34
Date: 12.22.08
Time: 10:54:30 PM

Comments

I remember listening to a recording of the radio traffic from that night and the Algosoo was asked to search but couldn't due to a crack in her kort nozzle she apparently suffered in the storm and the Frontenac's captain stated he was out of the storm but wasn't in a position where he couldn't safely come about. To the best of my knowledge the Hilda Marjanne was the first to actually agree to search followed by the Anderson, and Ford. I am not sure how long the Marjanne was on the search. Just some more info. Brian

Copyright Boatnerd.com  All Rights Reserved.
             Instructions/FAQ