[ Post a Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: Fitz

From: Gary
Location: Duluth
email:
Remote Name: 71.83.44.249
Date: 12.21.08
Time: 03:38:10 AM

Comments

What stands out for me was the wind. I was a deckhand and I was at the front handling lines and I remember walking along the lockwall and seeing covers being blown off the street lights along the locks,doors being blown open and off some of the out buildings along the Poe. After we locked thru we were told to tie up because of the weather and the wind was so strong that myself and 2 linehandlers from the locks stood back to back as we were handling the cables so we wouldn't be blown over.

Copyright Boatnerd.com  All Rights Reserved.
             Instructions/FAQ