[ Post a Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Beauharnois delays

From: Simon
Location: Lachine Que.
email:
Remote Name: 70.55.136.52
Date: 12.19.08
Time: 06:33:17 AM

Comments

I've noticed from the Seaway tracking site that a surprising number of downbound vessels are being delayed around the Beauharnois locks. At this moment there are six ships reported delayed: one at St. Zotique above the locks, one at the lock 4 upper wall, and four at Pointe Fortier below the locks. Any idea of the reason for this? I can't see how weather, darkness, or traffic would explain it. Thanks in advance.

Copyright Boatnerd.com  All Rights Reserved.
             Instructions/FAQ