[ Post a Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: Charlevoix

From: RMack
Location: Detroit
email:
Remote Name: 69.47.53.243
Date: 12.16.08
Time: 07:42:03 PM

Comments

I think it was one of the Erie Sand and Gravel boats. (maybe the J.F. Schoellkopf Jr.) I have a picture somewhere of green and white self unloader going under the bridge. I'll see if I can find it. I too have always been a Taylor fan and of course the Challenger is my favorite. I constantly get corrected for calling it the Medusa Challenger because that was the era that I lived in Charlevoix.

Copyright Boatnerd.com  All Rights Reserved.
             Instructions/FAQ