[ Post a Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Weather woes

From: Steve B.
Location: Chicago
email:
Remote Name: 99.135.150.159
Date: 12.14.08
Time: 05:02:54 PM

Comments

Went over to Calumet Harbor this afternoon, saw what I believed to be the Manistee anchored into the wind just outside the harbor. She was estimated in to KCBX yesterday although I dont know if it had a load for Indiana Harbor to get rid of first. I am guessing this two day gale from the south has push a lot of water out of the harbor?

Copyright Boatnerd.com  All Rights Reserved.
             Instructions/FAQ