[ Post a Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: Viking 1

From: Scott Best
Location: Menominee
email:
Remote Name: 72.129.223.31
Date: 12.13.08
Time: 06:28:28 PM

Comments

Hi Patrick, Yes your observations about the Viking 1 are correct, all and all she is in very good condition. I was aboard her a few years ago and while I'm no engineer the overall interior condition of the ship was I'd say very good for a ship thats been laid up for quite awhile. Unfortunatley other than going to Sturgeon Bay for a 5 year survey there has been little to no activity on or around her since she arrived in Menominee back in January of 2003. Different rumors have come and gone but she still sits.

Copyright Boatnerd.com  All Rights Reserved.
             Instructions/FAQ