[ Post a Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: Power Generation

From: Charlie
Location: Buffalo
email:
Remote Name: 71.186.236.111
Date: 12.12.08
Time: 12:53:17 AM

Comments

Yes part of the canal from Lock 7 to Lock 1 are drained. I believe in other post that is why the Windoc was moved because that section is going to be de-watered this year. If memory serves me last year from 7 to 1 was de-watered. There was a lot of work being do on the flight lock the last couple of years and I believe a early post stated that they were going to be installing new hydro works this winter and because of this there needs to be no water in the spill ways. Charlie

Copyright Boatnerd.com  All Rights Reserved.
             Instructions/FAQ