[ Post a Reply | Next | Previous | Up ]

Re: Green Bay

From: Scott Best
Location: Menominee
email:
Remote Name: 72.129.223.31
Date: 12.02.08
Time: 09:57:52 PM

Comments

I just looked at the water level for Green Bay and its -9 right now, a few years ago the Alpena got stuck right about under the Tower Drive Bridge when the water level was very low, I wonder if they ran into the same problem, any idea which vessel it is? As I recall the Alpena simply waited out the drop in water levels and continued up river once the level rose rather than calling a tug to pull them free.

Copyright Boatnerd.com  All Rights Reserved.
             Instructions/FAQ