Nindawayma

From: Sean Dixon
Location: Toronto
Email: sean at skam dot ca
Remote Name: 65.95.93.68
Date: 01/22/05
Time: 10:43:33 AM

Comments

Where would the crew's mess be located on the Nindawayma? In the front or the back? Above or below? Where would the generator be located? And, finally: After being laid up for years and years, would it be possbile to start up the generator? (These are questions for a fiction inspired by seeing the Nindawayma, spectacularly dilapidated, laid up in the Montreal Old Port.) Sean Dixon ps I see online that it is for sale again, for 3 million. At that price I wouldn't think someone would purchase it for scrap.

Copyright Boatnerd.com All Rights Reserved.