US Navy Great Lakes Cruis

From: Brian
Location: Bflo
Email: wlbblwataol.com
Remote Name: 205.188.209.112
Date: 05/31/03
Time: 08:08:55 PM

Comments

Looking for other people's input on my informal list of US Navy ships that have been to the lakes, check my list and add whatever is missing. Here's my list of ships on a Great Lakes Cruise that I know of so far: USS William C Lawe DD ? USS Edson DD 946 USS Stark FGG ? USS Esctocin FFG ? USS Fahrion FFG ? USS Samuel B Roberts FFG ? USS Oliver Hazard Perry FFG 7 USS Boulder LST ? USS Shamal PC ? USS Avenger USS Defender -If I think of more, I'll let you know. -Brian in Bflo. THANKS

Copyright N. Schultheiss All Rights Reserved.