E.J. Block

From: David Fasules
Location: Milwaukee
Email:
Remote Name: 205.188.208.136
Date: 11/26/02
Time: 01:43:08 PM

Comments

Can anyone provide information on the Steamer E.J. Block? I saw this vessel in East Chicago, IN in 1987 and was wondering what became of it. A search of the Internet didn't turn up too much info. I did, however, find a picture of it sitting in an Ontario scrapyard in 1988, and then it was mentioned passing through Escanaba in 2001 on the boatnerd.com Vessel Passage page. This confused me. Thank you in advance for any help. --Davi

Copyright Boatnerd.com All Rights Reserved.